After you have taken our online test and discussed your case with the Patient Ombudsman or medical staff or have otherwise reached the conclusion that a patient injury may have occurred to you, you may file an injury notification with the Patient Insurance Centre. If you need help with the form, contact the Patient Ombudsman or a social worker of the treatment facility concerned. More detailed information is available in section Filing a notice of injury.